French GourMay is the one and only major festival in Hong Kong and Macau dedicated to gastronomy à la française, organised under the umbrella of French May Arts Festival. French cuisine is one of the few UNESCO-listed culinary cultures in the entire world. Each year, we celebrate this unique culinary treasure in collaboration with one French region.
As a new chapter begins, the 12th edition of French GourMay Food and Wine Festival invites everyone to (re)discover French gastronomic heritage, through the lens of surrealism, to enhance our appreciation and liberate our imagination when it comes to food and beverage.
IN MAY, LET'S ENJOY A FOOD-ART JOURNEY WITH A TASTE OF SURREALISM !
- Sat, 01 MayGrand Hyatt Hong Kong01 May, 7:00 pm – 31 May, 11:00 pmGrand Hyatt Hong Kong, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong KongFrancophile rejoice! In celebration of gastronomy à la française, enjoy a special French GourMay staycation at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong for the month of May and feast on exceptional culinary finesse of classic French cuisine, uniquely presented at a pop-up restaurant.
- Fri, 07 MayV-ZUG Hong Kong
- Sat, 15 MayPenticton15 May, 2:00 pm – 16 May, 5:30 pmPenticton, Shop 121, 45 Pak Tin Par St, Tsuen Wan, Hong KongWe born out of a believe in celebrating the crafts and artisans behind the wine. Choosing a bottle for an occasion is not exactly easy. Through our Signature Series, we want to bring you on an adventure to explore selections which are well-appreciated by wine-lovers beyond a label.
- Sun, 16 MayV-ZUG Hong Kong
- Fri, 21 MayWvinery Group Co Ltd
- Tue, 25 MayInternational Culinary Institute25 May, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pmInternational Culinary Institute, 143 Pok Fu Lam Rd, Pok Fu Lam, Hong KongIn a two-hour culinary demonstration specially created for ICI students, a Chef of Valrhona will showcase 3 classics of the French Patisserie including Chocolate tart, Chocolate Saint Honoré and Chocolate Éclair. This will also be the occasion to share more about cocoa and chocolate production.
- Wed, 26 MayMonsieur Chatté
- Fri, 28 MayNina Mall28 May, 11:00 am – 30 May, 8:00 pmNina Mall, 8 Yeung Uk Rd, Tsuen Wan, Hong KongFrom May 28th to 30th, the Festival will hold a closing event - French Traditional Gourmet Market at Nina Mall from May 28th to 30th (free admission) with live performances organised by French May Arts Festival. 法國傳統市集 5月28日至30日 法國五月美食薈將於5月28日至30日在如心廣場舉行閉幕活動-法國傳統市集（免費入場），並有法國五月藝術節舉辦的現場表演。
- Fri, 28 MayAsia Wine Service & Education Centre
- Time is TBDHong Kong Baptist University