French GourMay is the one and only major festival in Hong Kong and Macau dedicated to gastronomy à la française, organised under the umbrella of French May Arts Festival. French cuisine is one of the few UNESCO-listed culinary cultures in the entire world. Each year, we celebrate this unique culinary treasure in collaboration with one French region.
As a new chapter begins, the 12th edition of French GourMay Food and Wine Festival invites everyone to (re)discover French gastronomic heritage, through the lens of surrealism, to enhance our appreciation and liberate our imagination when it comes to food and beverage.
IN MAY, LET'S ENJOY A FOOD-ART JOURNEY WITH A TASTE OF SURREALISM !
- Sat, 01 MayGrand Hyatt Hong Kong01 May, 7:00 pm – 31 May, 11:00 pmGrand Hyatt Hong Kong, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong KongFrancophile rejoice! In celebration of gastronomy à la française, enjoy a special French GourMay staycation at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong for the month of May and feast on exceptional culinary finesse of classic French cuisine, uniquely presented at a pop-up restaurant.
- Fri, 07 MayV-ZUG Hong Kong
- Fri, 07 MayThe Manor
- Mon, 10 MayThe Food and Wine Academy
- Fri, 14 MayDisciples Escoffier – Towngas
- Fri, 14 MayVTC
- Fri, 14 MayHong Kong Sommelier & Bartender Training14 May, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pmHong Kong Sommelier & Bartender Training, Wai Hing Building, 146-148 Prince Edward Rd W, Prince Edward, Hong KongDamon Yuen will take you to thoroughly discuss the territorial conditions and various styles of wine in Burgundy of France. And try a variety of representative Burgundy wines. 多彩多姿的法國勃艮地葡萄酒款展現了法國五月美食薈的魅力 由袁大文帶你深入探討勃艮地各款葡萄酒的風格。
- Sat, 15 MayPenticton15 May, 2:00 pm – 16 May, 5:30 pmPenticton, Shop 121, 45 Pak Tin Par St, Tsuen Wan, Hong KongWe born out of a believe in celebrating the crafts and artisans behind the wine. Choosing a bottle for an occasion is not exactly easy. Through our Signature Series, we want to bring you on an adventure to explore selections which are well-appreciated by wine-lovers beyond a label.
- Sat, 15 MayVista, MGM Cotai15 May, 6:00 pm – 16 May, 2:00 amVista, MGM Cotai , Av. da Nave Desportiva, MacaoA standing food and wine pairing dinner, featuring fine French cuisine and 18 wines from iconic regions of France, including Bordeaux, Bourgogne, and Champagne. 不設座位的葡萄酒搭配晚餐, 特選正宗法式佳餚和超過18種來自法國標誌性頂尖產區的葡萄酒，产区包括波爾多，勃艮第和香檳區。
- Sun, 16 MayV-ZUG Hong Kong
- Fri, 21 MayWvinery Group Co Ltd
- Fri, 21 MayAsia Wine Service & Education Centre
- Tue, 25 MayInternational Culinary Institute25 May, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pmInternational Culinary Institute, 143 Pok Fu Lam Rd, Pok Fu Lam, Hong KongIn a two-hour culinary demonstration specially created for ICI students, a Chef of Valrhona will showcase 3 classics of the French Patisserie including Chocolate tart, Chocolate Saint Honoré and Chocolate Éclair. This will also be the occasion to share more about cocoa and chocolate production.
- Fri, 28 MayNina Mall28 May, 11:00 am – 30 May, 8:00 pmNina Mall, 8 Yeung Uk Rd, Tsuen Wan, Hong KongFrom May 28th to 30th, the Festival will hold a closing event - French Traditional Gourmet Market at Nina Mall from May 28th to 30th (free admission) with live performances organised by French May Arts Festival. 法國五月美食市集 5月28日至30日 法國五月美食薈將於5月28日至30日在如心廣場舉行閉幕活動-法國五月美食市集（免費入場），並有法國五月藝術節舉辦的現場表演。