French GourMay Edition - My Little Diary of Paris Wine Tasting Workshop【尋味巴黎】法國五月美食薈品酒工作坊
Where, when, what
May 15, 2021 (Sat) - 14:00 - 15:30
May 15, 2021 (Sat) - 16:00 - 17:30
May 16, 2021 (Sun) - 14:00 - 15:30
May 16, 2021 (Sun) - 16:00 - 17:30
June 12, 2021 (Sat) - 14:00 - 15:30 NEW
June 12, 2021 (Sat) - 16:00 - 17:30 NEW
June 13, 2021 (Sun) - 14:00 - 15:30 NEW
June 13, 2021 (Sun) - 16:00 - 17:30 (ENG) NEW
June 19, 2021 (Sat) - 14:00 - 15:30 NEW
June 19, 2021 (Sat) - 16:00 - 17:30 (ENG) NEW
The most important centre of movement for surrealism is Paris ! This idea has driven the liberation of art forms and many more in the twentieth century. What's a better way to celebrate French GourMay with French Wines !
Perfect for new French wine explorer! Learn about the art of wine tasting, the beauty of French wine world thru a handpicked, seasonal curation by our Sommelier. This small-group session is an ideal opportunity to get started on wine appreciation, as well as to discover the classic styles of French wine.
Featuring Region(s): Loire Valley + Heritage Grapes ++
What to expect in this Special French Gourmay Edition !
- 75 minutes + 15 minutes self-exploration
- Up to 4 attendees*
- Learn about how to taste wine, discover the art of tasting & vocabulary
- Take a virtual tour to the favourite places & wine of Honoré de Balzac in Paris & beyond
- A guided French wine tasting of 4 iconic wine personally curated by our Sommelier
- Plus, ONE bonus blind tasting challenge!
- Private reservation available upon request